My five favorite things for this week...
- Google Plus - I love it! It's like the early days of Twitter. Lots of great conversations and I've even met some cool new folks too!
- Spotify - My playlist addiction is in full force again...making them AND listening to others too.
- Sopapilla Cheesecake - This recipe tastes like King Cake. My son and I are already plotting our Mardi Gras version with green, yellow and purple sprinkles on top. But, regardless, it's perfect just the way it is already!
- Dark Chocolate Banana Babies - Yum! I just found these recently. I know I could make my own too, but I don't know if they'd be much better than these!
- My parents - This coming Saturday I'm taking my son for a weeklong visit with his grandparents. (I'm picking him up the next Saturday. It's a lot of driving.) But I'm so thankful he has grandparents who he wants to spend a week with and who are excited to be spending a week with him!