In October (yes, October!), Kristen tagged me. It takes me a while to check off my to-do list, but it all gets done eventually. (And Kristen didn't even scold me once!)
1. My first job was at Wendy's. On some Saturdays, I had to dress up like Wendy (with a yarn wig and painted-on freckles) and hand out balloons to kids. Though I would never have admitted it at the time, I loved those Saturdays.
2. I love to travel (anywhere) but I'm usually never happier than when I'm in New Orleans. So this year, I treated myself and I now have 1/3 of a 1/4 share in a Bourbon Street apartment. I'm visiting for the first time on Valentine's Day weekend. I can't wait!
3. My favorite wine is pinot grigio. And I seem to like wines with tree in the title, for some reason. Red Tree, The Wishing Tree. I seem to have a tree thing (in real life too).
4. Since Quentin was two I have put him to bed every night with "Night night, sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. Sweet dreams for a sweet boy. I love you, love you, love you." (You have to say it quickly and in rhythm. He then says it back to me, excepting I am a sweet girl.) But he's nine now and I'm wondering when he will make me cut it out!
5. I can't imagine any life worth living without music, books and movies! (I cover books and music here, but write much more about movies at www.hesaidshesaidmoviereviews.com.)
6. I have become addicted to Pathwords on Facebook. I tried to find a non-Facebook application to take its place, but haven't found one yet. The addiction comes close to matching the Zuma phase I went through a few years ago.
7. I am a grammar snob (which greatly increases your chances of finding something grammatically incorrect here - it's just grammar karma!). ;)