- The Much Older Man, to get that creepy Dad thing out of your system.
- The Too-Good-Looking-for-Me-Guy, because those are your insecurities talking, and you should tell them to shut up!
- The Dumb Jock, because there's a lot to be said for endurance.
- The Potentially Gay Guy, for the potentially forever friendship
- The Pretentious Intellectual. If nothing else, you'll have the whole who-vs.-whom thing solved forever.
- The Euro Snob. Steal his fancy bath products!
- The Noncommittal Guy, because he's a rite of passage that will bond you with every woman on earth.
- The Guy Who Needs To Be Saved, to teach you that you can't do that for anybody.
- The Money-Hungry Bastard. You'll quickly scratch "rich" off your wish list.
- The Cute-But-Dorky, because in the long run, dorky might not matter.
[ via Eliza Marston, Glamour magazine, July 2006 ]
p.s. I dated two and married one of the above. (No, I'm not telling which ones.) ;)