In Cherry Bomb: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Better Flirt, a Tougher Chick, and a Hotter Girlfriend, and to Living Life Like a Rock Star, Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna compiles lessons for living fast and furiously, addressing topics from hairstyles to hangovers besides essays by iconic bad girls like Dita Von Teese and Joan Jett's Runaways bandmate Cherie Currie. (The title of the book comes from a Runaways song title.) Cherie says the book is written "for the woman...who is not afraid to take chances, or boldly go for what she wants in life, be it a man, a better job, or a backstage pass."
She's also recruited a rocking list of contributors who offer advice on all things cool, including:
- Betsey Johnson on personal style
- A step-by-step guide to performing a striptease by Dita Von Teese
- Tips on getting inked by Kat Von D.
- Fashion inspiration from Anna Sui
- Lisa Loeb on how to be the perfect hostess
- Life lessons from Tori Amos
- A drum lesson from Samantha Maloney of Peaches
- Dating advice from Terri Nunn of Berlin