« PBS Special on Einstein Tonight |
| Risky Designs »
1. Things aren't always what they seem.
2. Variety is the spice of life.
3. Choose in haste, repent at your leisure.
4. Learn something new every day.
5. Always take time to laugh.
6. Sugar makes everything taste good - even pumpkins. (And if sugar won't do it, salt will.)
7. Do your homework. It will make you smart.
8. Sometimes reality isn't.
10. But remember that a picture is worth a 1,000 words.
11. The past is never past.
13. People who live in glass pumpkins shouldn't throw pumpkin seeds.
14. Sometimes bigger is better.
15. Be original.
16. Listen to your teacher.
17. Always remember to send a card to your mother.
18. If you forget to send a card, send chocolate as recompense (preferably Godiva).
19. If she's still mad, send flowers.
20. And don't forget Mother Earth either. Grow things.
21. Sing loud.
22. Try to make a difference.
23. Ice cream makes everything all better.
24. Sometimes the journey is half the fun.
25. Believe in something - or someone - with all of your heart.
Posted in Just Because | Permalink
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
(You can use HTML tags like <b> <i> and <ul> to style your text. URLs automatically linked.)
(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address